Powerful positive faith affirmations are the perfect addition to your daily routine. These faith affirmations will help bring positive thoughts in your mind.
Recite these affirmations daily to improve the quality of your faith and strengthen your ability to depend on God.
- I am with God and God is with me always.
- The Divine Spirit is omnipresent all around me and guides me at every step.
- God’s love is working through me now and always.
- All my thoughts, words, and actions are divinely guided.
- Everything that is happening is only for the highest good of me.
- I patiently and respectfully ask for Divine guidance on anything and everything.
- The Universe naturally and freely provides for all my needs.
- My mind and body are in complete alignment with the Universe and I am always in the flow.
- I am responsible for my own spiritual growth.
- I trust that everything in my life is working for my highest good and I am receiving all that I am meant to have.
- When I love people more, I receive even more love from them in return.
- I am a divine expression of a loving God.
- Prayers of AffirmationThe love of God flows through me. I am His, He is mine.
- I surrender to God. He is always with me. I do only his bidding.
- Religion to me is a way of life. It is a way of living a morally and ethically correct life.
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.
- To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds.
- To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.
Join Our Newsletter
Join my newsletter, you’ll get one delightful email a week in helping you gain self-confidence and build your self-worth.