The most important ingredient for happiness is making sure you change your thoughts. I have put together a list of the most powerful affirmation quotes to help you achieve happiness in your life.
Make sure to say these self affirmation quote out loud at the beginning of your day and anytime you might need a bit of encouragement.
I am unlimited in my wealth. All areas of my life are abundant and fulfilling ~ Louise HaySelf Affirmation
- Today is the future I created yesterday ~ Louise Hay
- Every decision I make is the right one for me ~ Louise Hay
- I love every cell of my body ~ Louise Hay
- I am beautiful and everybody loves me ~ Louise Hay
- Wellness is the natural state of my body ~ Louise Hay
- I am pain free and totally in sync with the life ~ Louise Hay
- I feel safe in the rhythm and flow of ever changing life ~ Louise Hay
- As I forgive myself it becomes easier to forgive others ~ Louise HayQuotes Affirmation
- Every experience I have is perfect for my growth ~ Louise Hay
- All that I seek is already within me ~ Louise Hay
- Life supports me in every possible way ~ Louise Hay
- I am open channel for creative ideas ~ Louise Hay
- I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive ~ Louise Hay
- I am worth loving. There is love all around me ~ Louise Hay
- My life is joyously balanced with work and play ~ Louise Hay
- My mind and body are in perfect balance. I am a harmonious being ~ Louise Hay
- My income is constantly increasing ~ Louise Hay
- Everything in my life works now and forevermore ~ Louise Hay
Powerful Affirmation Quotes
- We are all family, and the planet is our home ~ Louise Hay
- I rejoice in the love I encounter everyday ~ Louise Hay
- I am comfortable looking in the mirror, saying, I love you, I really love you ~ Louise Hay
- I am at home in my body. All is well ~ Louise Hay
- I forgive myself and set myself free ~ Louise Hay
- I deserve the best, and I accept it now. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask ~ Louise Hay
- My self-esteem is high because I honor who I am ~ Louise Hay
- I act as if I already have what I want-it’s an excellent way to attract happiness in my life ~ Louise Hay
- I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life ~ Louise Hay
I hope you have enjoyed these affirmation quotes! Make sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
Join my newsletter, you’ll get one delightful email a week in helping you gain self-confidence and build your self-worth.