We all have problems with self-esteem at certain times in our lives. It’s essential to understand the importance of building your self-esteem since it affects your every day life. Self-esteem reflects a persons overall subjective emotional evaluation of his or her own worth.
Self-Esteem Quotes To Love Yourself
This page contains a list of self-esteem quotes that will come in handy to help build up your self-worth of yourself.
- Self-Worth QuotesParents need to fill a child’s bucket of self esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to drain it dry.— Alvin Price
- Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem.— Kurt Cobain
- Believe in yourself. You’ve got to take that chance, even if it’s hard, even if it doesn’t make sense: Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will. With self-belief comes self-esteem, as well. All of those things contribute to making good decisions for yourself. That’s so important for young women.— Venus Williams
- I choose…to live by choice, not by chance. To make changes, not excuses. To be motivated, not manipulated. To be useful, not used. To excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice. Not the random opinion of others.— Unknown
- “Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.” ― August Wilson
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” – Gautama Buddha
- “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Guatama Buddha
Your self-worth is a function of how you value yourself. Do you feel like you need to work on your self-worth. These helpful self-worth quotes will guide you towards the right steps.
- Hope you have enjoyed these self-esteem quotes. Join my newsletter, you’ll get one delightful email a week in helping you gain self confidence and build your self-worth. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” – C. JoyBell
- “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” – Malcolm X
- “Before you can live a part of you has to die. You have to let go of what could have been, how you should have acted and what you wish you would have said differently. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point you will finally be free.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant.” – Nick Sheff
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” – Abraham Lincoln